Welcome back.
After bouncing around from Richmond M-F and home on Saturdays, and back on the road on Sunday for the last month and a half, I am finally home to stay (at least for a while). Richmond is not my kinda place. Crozier and Goochland are nice, but I missed the mountains, as well as the folks back home. I missed talking football with my friends here, and I gotta get out and see my Injuns this week on my days off.
BTW: On the way home, we saw Frostie Bossie in St. Paul engulfed in flames. I pray no one was hurt.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Welcome back.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
He wouldn't let me stop & take a picture of it.
I don't know what time that place closes..hope no one was in there.
I'm glad to have Indian_Dad back home too. It's been a long 6 weeks. Even the dogs were upset with him gone.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
No time to stop and take a stupid pic woman. There were things that needed taken care of at the house.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
haha..and i wonder what that was??
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
It's a long [censored] time from Sunday to Friday amigo.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Heard that..
but im glad to have ya back man!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
did you ever hit up Bill's Barbecue? best lemonade i've ever had
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[ QUOTE ]
No time to stop and take a stupid pic woman. There were things that needed taken care of at the house.
[/ QUOTE ] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]You bragging or complaining? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Got some family that live in Powhatan, I hate that part of the world. Cuz delivers mail, walked a route in downtown Richmond for 2 years, you couldn't have given me the job for twice the pay. At one time , Richmond had one of the worst murder rates in the country.
Richmond is still terrible with the murder rate. Every night on the news, the first 20 minutes or so covered nothing but multiple murders every night. I never stopped at Bill's either hokie, but I'm sure I'll be there again down the road, and i'll look for it.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks